Monday, August 31, 2009

what I've been shooting...





The past two weeks have been a whirl wind.  Between attending EAFIT University everyday and rehearsing with the band I managed to squeeze out a couple of pictures.  The first two are from last Friday night when I did a little partying in some of the funky barrios.  I experimented with multiple exposures; the beauty of multiple exposures is you don't know how the picture is going to turn out.  Sunday a ventured out of the city to Santa Elena to see Patrick, Jamie, James and a few new friends.  We cooked up some trout that we caught on the finca and made tapas (Mexican style fish tacos and some Euro delight).  Shot a few pics of Diana :: a young inspiring model.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've been pretty busy. I'm happy you're enjoying your new life, Michael.