Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Michael Thompson Kicks off Westcott Tour Sept. 18th in Tampa

I was recently nominated as a Top Pro for Westcott Lighting Company.  I am kicking off the Westcott Lighting Tour on September 18th in Tampa, Florida sign up here.  Amber from Westcott found me through my online-photography project called Lightenupandshoot. I started Lightenupandshoot with my good friend Andy Strachsky last November after we made a series of funny videos telling our story as photographers living in Medellin, Colombia. The website immediately gained a lot of attention throughout the photography community because of our unique teaching style and crazy sense for adventure photography. After Andy and I kick off the Westcott tour, we are planning a series of workshops of our own. You can check out lightenupandshoot.com for more details and a video showing behind the scenes footage of our workshops.  I hope to see everyone there because it's going to be a blast!!!!!

No comments: