Friday, October 21, 2011

St. Louis Cemetery in New Orleans - Voodoo!

New Orleans has always been one of my favorite cities to visit.  From the smells of debauchery on Bourbon Street, the sounds of the origin of jazz, the aroma of French creole cooking and the vibe of back porch voodoo, New Orleans has a special place in my heart.

I'm in New Orleans hanging out with a group of photographers this weekend.  We are about to set out on a photo adventure that captures the essence of New Orleans.  I managed to get some shoot time before everyone else arrived and soak up some of the vibes.  I walked around one of the above ground cemeteries shooting with my Lensbaby fisheye and a ND and noticed some voodoo being practiced in the cemetery.  Check out the last shot of this series.







No comments: